Anonymous

How come people say that an prosecutor would bring up an autistic person's online posts about fetishes?

So I wrote on here recently about how much I love seeing something. I was talking about how I think it is so sexy to see a damsel in distress in movies. I just love seeing women bound and gagged with duct tape and I thought it was hot in some movies where women were duct taped. My friend andy told me that my posts are going to be brought up during court and said that it is gonna help the prosecutor get my probation revoked. He says I'll be seen as a dangerous person. I don't get how my posts about this makes me a dangerous person. How am I a dangerous person for having this fetish ?? How can posts like these help the prosecution side ??

After everything you've posted, people have every reason under the sun to prosecute you. When is your court date?

There are two new posts in laws and ethics where he claims that he wants to kidnap a woman and duct tape her.

I'll make sure law enforcement sees this so that they could bring it up during his hearing tomorrow. I'm emailing the screenshot to them right now.

You see this is the problem. Scumbag lawyers like yours help criminals walk when they should be in prison. They let murderers and people who are murders to be like you walk right out the courtroom into the free world and they end up killing more people. It's what they're good at. You in your situation most likely claimed some BS about an mental illness to escape from a prison sentence. But you will not get away with it this time. Tomorrow is the day that you will be held in prison for the rest of your supposed to be probation period. You screwed up and when you get out, those felonies are gonna make it hard for you to obtain a job.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

Most mature people don't blast their fetishes all over the internet.   

This has nothing do to with you "autism" and everything to do with your sexually predatory posts.   You've proudly posted about stalking women, your threats against your female therapist and your plan to "get some poor, poor, poor vietnams woman" via an arranged marriage, and your sexual grooming of minors.

You really should be much more concerned with the fact that when you go back to court the prosecutor will have your ankle monitor records as proof that you violated your probation.

Being autistic is not a get out a jail free card and being an inept lair and troll is not a disability, jacob.