Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

T or F: you love the Muppets?

Me, it's 100% True. I love the Muppets! God Bless Jim Henson :)

true. My favorites  were the Swedish chef and Prof. Bunsen Honeydew  and Beaker.  And Statler and Waldorf. 

I'm a big jim henson fan, but the muppets don't really do it for me. Dark crystal is kinda ****** up too... passing off genocide so a dozen alien manchildren can grow up is definitely a strange kid's story. However, Dinosaurs more than makes up for those two, and farscape as well

• ?

F. I liked The Muppets, but I preferred Jim Hensons other work such as The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth and The Storyteller.

True, I do love the Muppets.

• Ona

I love them. My favorites are the same as griggle's. 

And I will admit that I am rattled over the breakup of Kermit and Piggy. If they didn't make it together, what is the point of trying? 

I loved the Muppets when it was Henson and Oz and company.  I don't so much care for them after that.

• ?

They're okay, I used to love watching them on TV but that was the seventies and I was a kid.