Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Have you ever cut your own hair?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

I don't trust myself to cut my own hair, unless I use one of those home hair cutting kits. I have wavy / curly hair if it's not cut right it looks bad. 

I'm letting it grow out any ways, when salons re open in my area I'm getting my hair cut. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No I decided to grow out my hair only problem is it is starting to get pretty long as I was going to get it cut before Xmas 

Unfortunately we were put back into lockdown again On boxing day and my mum keeps on telling me is long enough to put into rollers😷

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. When I was 14 I had veryyyy long hair, and my best friend at the time cheered me on while I cut my hair shoulder length with a finger nail clipper. Yes..a fingernail clipper. 

• 1 month ago

Yes I did during the lock down.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I last cut my hair 6 years ago. After then just cut for shape .

• Amy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yes. I cut my own hair during COVID-19. I didn’t do anything complicated, just a trim, and got my boyfriend to straighten it out and it was OK.

Source(s): Life
  • drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. I can’t even trim my bangs without it coming out terrible.

My daughter cut her own  hair in college, she had hair to her waist and chopped it.  when I heard I almost had a heart attack. But when I saw her, she did a great job. It looked fantastic. 

• 2 months ago

Yes. I got mad and almost cut it all

• 2 months ago

Yes, since the pandemic. I resulted in cutting my own hair. I have a pair of layering scissors which help. It's not the best idea but it's better than nothing.

• 2 months ago

Yep. Lots of times and even before the virus i always had cut my own hair. I already know how i want it to look and im saving money so im not willing to go to a hair dresser.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴🙄😊

For the past 3 years and every 6 months. 

But its growing back fast as usual. 

I can finally put a ponytail on my head again. 😄

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.