Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Have you ever cut your own hair?

• Favourite answer

I don't trust myself to cut my own hair, unless I use one of those home hair cutting kits. I have wavy / curly hair if it's not cut right it looks bad. 

I'm letting it grow out any ways, when salons re open in my area I'm getting my hair cut. 

No I decided to grow out my hair only problem is it is starting to get pretty long as I was going to get it cut before Xmas 

Unfortunately we were put back into lockdown again On boxing day and my mum keeps on telling me is long enough to put into rollers😷

Yes. When I was 14 I had veryyyy long hair, and my best friend at the time cheered me on while I cut my hair shoulder length with a finger nail clipper. Yes..a fingernail clipper. 

Yes I did during the lock down.

I last cut my hair 6 years ago. After then just cut for shape .

• Amy

Yes. I cut my own hair during COVID-19. I didn’t do anything complicated, just a trim, and got my boyfriend to straighten it out and it was OK.

Source(s): Life
  • drip

No. I can’t even trim my bangs without it coming out terrible.

My daughter cut her own  hair in college, she had hair to her waist and chopped it.  when I heard I almost had a heart attack. But when I saw her, she did a great job. It looked fantastic. 

Yes. I got mad and almost cut it all

Yes, since the pandemic. I resulted in cutting my own hair. I have a pair of layering scissors which help. It's not the best idea but it's better than nothing.

Yep. Lots of times and even before the virus i always had cut my own hair. I already know how i want it to look and im saving money so im not willing to go to a hair dresser.

🥴🙄😊

For the past 3 years and every 6 months. 

But its growing back fast as usual. 

I can finally put a ponytail on my head again. 😄