Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 2 months ago

How do you find out where to take written-only test to get a concealed weapons permit for ex-military personnel?

Is there a way to do that online or a good resource to find out where that is offered in Charlotte, NC?

1 Answer

  • 2 months ago

    You should check ... ex military often only need file the paperwork, no test needed. Please call your state and ask.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.