Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

Is it shameful to get bullied by a girl?

I'm an age.

Ill keep this very short.Before COVID, I would get bullied a lot by a girl at my school. My friends tell me that I shouldn't let a girl punk me like that but I'm not the type of person to really stand up for myself. I know I need to but I'm just not that guy. Guess I'm too weak.I haven't told my parents.I just feel like im not a "real man" since I let this girl say and do whatever she wanted to me. Which is why Ive enjoyed virtual schooling. 

"Im an age"=  I dont feel uncomfortable saying my age on here. 

• fcas80

Walk away, and give off an attitude like anything she says is not worth your time or your reaction.

It's shameful if you feel ashamed of it, yes. It's not OBJECTIVELY shameful, because there's no such thing as objective fact when dealing with a subjective issue. By the way, what does "I'm an age" mean?

You don't feel comfortable stating your AGE?? Do you think we know you, dude? We don't. You didn't even use your name, you posted anonymously. So please explain how telling us your age could possibly make you uncomfortable??

No. Anyone who bullies is the loser. Always remember that.