Football hugging fines?

Why are footballers not being prosecuted for celebration orgies during COVID lockdown?

I think the law may have given them immunity from prostitution 

That would be anti-LGBT

They should be but I think there is no chance of the effeminate fairies from hugging and snogging each other, especially in the showers. 

Footballers test negative right before matches , there’s different rules because it can be easily confirmed they are healthy. 

Just wow and You just made me think of footballers having an orgy.

• Adam

I do agree with you, however football authorities have shown a real lack of desire to punish anyone unless it's the league's no one cares about because they don't want to piss off the big teams.

The SPL won't bring in the fines in case they have to fine Celtic. The English FA won't bring in the fines in case they have to fine Man United or Liverpool

As much as I hate to agree, I do. When the restart happened, they would just fist pump or touch elbows. Even the caches shake hands. Fans see this and think its ok.

Anonymous, lol, I knew this would turn into a mass debate.

maybe they dont know thats going on