Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Can I get compensation from the police for arresting me and charging me now the charges have been dropped ?

But they’ve caused me psychological damage. I got an apology from them over them not giving me an appropriate adult when I was arrested because I’m classed as vulnerable adult due to borderline personality disorder 

How do I get them in trouble for it then?

The arrest wasn’t lawful sweetie, even the Judge disagreed with it. Yes I deserve compensation for psychological damage done to me sweet pea, police don’t go to court hahahahaha

No babe I didn’t get myself deliberately arrested you faking freak

Fcking* you were never arrested you liar. What a piece of shït you are. Ew. Police are evil, in the wrong and sociopathic sadists.

You can not blame the police for the short wave of your lack of brain power!

No Only if the Police are Charged with something like Perverting  the Course of Justice

they Cannot be charged with Anything if they are Investigating a Crime

• zipper

• garry

no it means you are lucky , they let you off , remember if you sue them they might change there minds .

Get yourself a lawyer if you want to pursue this legally.

Oh, and STOP WHINING!

Sure, find a lawyer and sue the police for arresting you.

If the judge says it was unlawful, the lawyer can solicit a statement from that judge.

It would be a civil suit, not a criminal one.

Of course, you have to tell your lawyer that you won't agree with anything he says.

• Chanel

Can you write down all the events that lead up to that day?

And also try to get a character witness.

I knew a lady who was vulnerable and she would cut her arms up.

The police came first cos  weapon had been used. That was protocol incase the person went for the medics with the knife.

The police were not nasty at all.

You didn't give any details about what actually happened.

It is useful knowing a person who works in the legal profession.

I think your other personality was actually guilty.

You can try to find an attorney who would attempt to make a case, but the possibility that you would win is small.  Considering you response 2 hours ago one might consider the possibility that you are evil, in the wrong and sociopathic sadists, but I doubt anyone would since you gave no details of the arrest and being "Vulnerable"

adult due to borderline personality disorder, has very little to so with being arrested.

No, no one in the .U.K. gets Compo for  being arrested. If that were true then the whole system would fall apart. You would have been offered a duty Solicitor.

Update. You can't get them into trouble. They were doing their job. This is NOT the US where everyone Sue's.

It's Sophie again sweetie. What a waste of space.