All eyes of world on this one this coming Sunday - Its Liverpool vs Manchester United - who's going to win this match?

others will say Rangers v Celtic,  Ac Milan v Inter Milan/, Barcelona v Real Madrid...

I still think this is the biggest and most famous fixture in football, the other games are massive in their own right but I've factored in every small and big thing and if football rivlaries were a league table - LFC v MUFC wins the title.

I'm predicting: an entertaining 2-2 draw.   They will not boss anything or anybody around, even if its Anfield.  Also remember there will not be that atmosphere and kop which really get behind their team each time we play them there.

I'm going 2-2.

Bruno Fernandes and Pogba the scorers.

Your predictions ?

Its just a WILD GUESS bro but Manchester will win maybe by one goal. :-)

One  will win and and one will not win

I & all of my friends don't watch football no u can't say ALL  eyes 

I hope Liverpool  

• Adam

I'll be watching Tenerife V Villarreal on Freeport's, more chance of entertainment.

Anyway prediction, Liverpool win 2-0

• August

Hopefully it will be an exciting match

Liverpool 2 - 2 Man Utd

I'm here! ^_^

hello everyone hows it going lol ?

sorry, but i saw this and had to laugh a little

If you think, for one moment we're going to just surrender the title this easily you're mistaken lol

After we play you its 18 games and we've pretty much approached the half way stage (19 is the half way stage btw regs )

I cannot see us picking up less points than you over the next 21 games, or to put it another way I do not think that with your 3 point gap you'll push on and accumulate enough points from your remaining 21 games to win the title.

Its not happening I'm sorry lol

Liverpool FC to retain their title come May 2021.   City to finish 2nd (still) ^_^

Prediction for this Sunday  3-1, once we go through the gears and play like we know we can - you won't be able to cope.

:-D

• Ryan

Eh Liverpool vs Man United hasn't been much of a good fixture in years maybe even arguably since Fergie left I think they lost the magic. I can't think of a classic Liverpool vs Man United game post Ferguson. But anyway if United beat Liverpool it's a clear indication that these guys want to win the league this season. If Liverpool win it'll have the same taste as the cup loss to Man City and just shut down the hype about United. A draw is a good result for United still because I think they've confidence enough to beat the lesser teams, just not losing to your rivals might be enough to win you the league this season. For sure this game is the biggest Liverpool v United game in a long long time so I am excited to see how it plays out and hopefully it'll be a great game

I think it will be a draw.  Man Utd are on a very good run away from home, Liverpool are undefeated at home in 65 games but are not in form at the moment.  The two teams will probably cancel each other out. 

• Petter

The other three are bigger, imho. But this one is special this year, yes.

I think Liverpool will win quite easily, 3-0?