Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 month ago

Why do so many wealthy people have boats?

The bigger the boat, the

bigger the ego. 

since the individuals who are not rich who assemble administration and sell boats and the harbor specialist charges and so on give them occupations and convinced them to purchase a boat

boats are regularly not as much fun as they sound but rather having cash to pay all the help individuals removes the majority of the terrible part

what might you have them purchase if not boats?

• John

Boat owners will tell you that a boat is a great huge hole in the water to pour your money into.

because the people who are not wealthy who build service and sell boats and the dock worker fees etc give them jobs and talked them into buying a boat 

boats are often not as much fun as they sound but having money to pay all the support people takes away most of the bad part 

what would you have them buy if not boats? 

Because they want them.  And they can pay for them. 

1. They CAN.

2. They WANT TO.

Boats serve many purposes. I've used my boat as a dockside cottage at the shore, serving as a summer home, where I hosted several lovely ladies over various weekends. On other weekends I'd cruise to resorts in neighboring states. I've also gotten some great fishing in at various times. I wouldn't be without my boat.

Same reason many non wealthy people have cars.

Maybe they like fishing.

• P

Boats are fun and if it's big enough you can stay in it while you travel.   When you have a lot of money you find things to spend it on.