Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 2 months ago

If I had a note that said 'I am worth 1 billion dollars'  and it genuinely was,  just a note,  would that make me a billionaire ?

the note itself is a 1bn bill if you like.

it bares all the hallmarks of other bills.  this ones special.

now that I own it,  but assume I cannot buy anything with it nor can I cash it in at the bank, in fact the bank says I can invest it and in 25 years time I will have 1.5bn which I can cash out stuff.

am i a billionaire or not ?

• Jay

I KNEW this was floating around somewhere!

The Templars sent out this  1bn note knowing that someone  would receive it and then get the billions.

You are now the Leader of the Zhopthlniv Templars.  Better get some security...You Know Who will soon be after you.

• Scott

You could have a note that says "I am a kangaroo", but it doesn't make it so.

It will work as well as writing yourself a note saying “I can fly by flapping my arms” and then jumping off a tall building.

Go ahead and give it a try. If it works then you’ll become an instant mega-celebrity able to quickly earn billions in sponsorship.

Why would you stop at a Billion? Don't you want to go down in history as the first Trillionaire?

You uncovered the secret to wealth