Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

10 Republicans voted in the house against the president. Your thoughts?

10... Really, out of how many.?  10..Oh, Oh...

Ten House Republicans at last casted a ballot to denounce President Donald ... As House individuals cast their decisions on the articles of denunciation, Rep. ... "There is no doubt as far as I can say that the President of the United States broke ...

• ?

Good for them, the rest should be thrown out on the street, as they are not worthy of holing public office

Ten House Republicans ultimately voted to impeach President Donald ... As House members cast their votes on the articles of impeachment, Rep. ... “There is no doubt in my mind that the President of the United States broke ...

Good on them. They voted as their constituents would want them to or of their own conscience. I would never begrudge them for that. Of course, they are just opportunists. 

• susan

I think there is a reason that crime victims don't get to be jury members on the trial relating to their experience. 

Only a week after House members and their staffs went through the harrowing chaotic time of the capital breakin- not knowing just how far it might go- probably in fear for their own safety while it was going on, those same house members had the chance to punish someone for having a role in exciting that crowd. I'm surprised there weren't even more votes for impeachment. 

Where is the video that proves Trump said what the vile MSM claims he said?

Good! I want Pres. Pence!

From now going forward, the GOP is divided into two factions, the Trump faction and the Mainstream faction.  This is the time every Republican has to take a stand for one side or the other.

This doesn't mean so much for his cabinet (many of whom are resigning rather than take a stand on using the 25th amendment), because they're going to be gone in a few days one way or the other.  But it means a HUGE amount to congressmen and senators who are going to have to run for re-election in their own state or district, and could be attacked mostly based on which side they took.  They can be blasted for supporting the criminal Trump (now that he's gone) or blasted for abandoning him to the tender mercies of the Democrats.

I think we'll have to wait and see how their constituents vote in the next election. It's all politics to me anyways....