david
david asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Seriously, HOW DO YOU GET IMPEACHED BETWEEN 01/06 AND 01/20?

It's literally before you're out of there. Short timers disease alone should have you cleaning out your desk and otherwise laying low. 

• Orla

It's easy.  Incite a mob of dull normal bigots to storm the nations capitol.

The Constitution states that only a "sitting President" can be impeached.

Impeachment is the remedy the constitution allows for removing a criminal president, need I say more?  Trump incited insurrection against the US government this is a crime therefore Congress didn't have a choice but to act to remove this most dangerous man that has been inciting violence and threatened the American people since day one.  Inciting hate and racism since before he started his term, I can't believe there are so many criminals and terrorists in America.

So--- you think that if someone commits a crime, the police shouldn't go and arrest them immediately? They should give them time to clean out their drawers and pack up their stuff, right? That's not how things work. If you violate the law- especially if you advocate the overthrow of the government, there are going to be some pretty quick consequences. Trump ought to be in jail. 

• garry

easy go to pelosi and say shes an old hag , then you will be impeached .

Idk... they are now saying it is his own party who wants that... I think it's mean. 

If I may rephrase your question - how does one get impeached between 8 AM and the middle of the day? Very easily if you're a dirt bag like Trump. The Senate can convict him after he's left office but we expect the majority of Republicans to go down with the ship.

That's what I'd like to know and 75 million voters.

He did not tell them to breach the capital.

He meant outside.

🥴 Him and his supporters should have thought of that before he tried to incite anarchy.

He threw them under the bus.

I still cant believe he has supporters. Still.

Do you not get it? Youre disposable to him.