Anonymous

Do most white Americans really kick out their sons and daughters at the age of majority, if they do not give them money?

Some do, Some don't. It has to do with the cultural expectations of self-reliance and independence. Part of the expectation is that by age 18 if you're not in college/university,then you should be doing something constructive/beneficial with your time, that something is usually getting a job and providing for yourself and/or contributing to the household financially. Nothing wrong with that IMHO. I was fortunate enough to have my parents mostly pay for my college tuition. However anything beyond that, I was expected to pay for myself,  car, gas, insurance, food, clothes, etc. Which I did, by maintaining a part-time job. 

• Most, no. A lot of them yes. Many people think adult children should pull their own weight. My son is disabled, on SSI, and he has paid me rent since he turned 18.  If he didnt, he would get less SSI.  He lives in a separate apartment within my house, and if he didnt live there I would have a renter who would pay twice as much.

• Kevin

No. Most would not do that

No, they don't, mostly.  The very poor ones may, because they can no longer get welfare, food stamps, or Medicaid for them.