Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Cops pulled me over for drinking and driving ?

I was drinking but I wasn’t driving . My car was in cruise control . Will I beat these charges in court ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, your just stupid enough to believe you might though.

• 1 month ago

Cruise control just keeps your car going at a steady speed.  It has nothing to do with steering or stopping.  You are an idiot and quite possibly a troll.  

• 1 month ago

You still have to control the vehicle, you are still behind the wheel aren't you.  You are still breaking the law.  You are therefore guilty of using your vehicle as a weapon and could be responsible for the deaths of many people.  I hope you do time in jail if this is not your first offence maybe there you will dry up.  You don't even sound contrite because you did wrong, don't you see how your thinking is flawed when you can't admit to wrong doing and have a conscious about it?  Such a loser.

• 2 months ago

Absolutely. Hide behind the, I was to drunk to drive and I remembered the car seales man telling me, "It drives itself" defense.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No.  Sitting in the driver's seat with the engine on counts as driving.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Man the police force in this town really gonna be hurtin' for income when these new self-driving cars takeoff.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

PLEASE tell this story to the judge. They will order a psych eval before imposing the maximum sentence.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Go away obvious troll.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

no , you are an idiot . 

• Petter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Can't beat that logic. =)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.