yodi
Lv 7
yodi asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

What does Trump's "fight like hell" mean to you?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jerome
    Lv 6
    1 week ago
    Favourite answer

I like to simplify it for cons as much as possible. So it's no misunderstandings. 

No communication problems, no intellectual issues, no cultural difference. Nothing they use as an excuse why they don't get it.......🤔

Fight like hell is self explanatory.

fight

/fīt/

Learn to pronounce

See definitions in:

All

Boxing

Military History

verb

take part in a violent struggle involving the exchange of physical blows or the use of weapons.

"the men were fighting"

hell

/hel/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a place regarded in various religions as a spiritual realm of evil and suffering, often traditionally depicted as a place of perpetual fire beneath the earth where the wicked are punished after death.

"irreligious children were assumed to have passed straight to the eternal fires of hell"

• 1 week ago

My grandfather has COVID-19 and my grandma told us that they are going to fight it like hell.

They booked their plane tickets to DC immediately.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

That he can't stand losing.

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Raid the White House and Capitol is what it sounds like. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • david
    Lv 4
    1 week ago

It means go do violence, while he goes home and watches it on TV while hiding in the basement. 

• BB
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

To me, it means contacting your political representatives and senators to let them know your position on issues important to you.  It means voting.  For some it could mean peaceful assemblies and supporting your chosen political organization thru monetary donations or volunteer work for your local political organization. 

• 1 week ago

Words out of context can mean whatever you want them to mean.  Leftists are a joke.

• Matt
    Lv 5
    1 week ago

Trumpsters are so brainwashed when they hear "fight like hell" they tell people that it means "peacefully protest", only they act on what it really means, which is "fight like hell", exactly what it says 

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 week ago

It means waving signs at the Capitol and not pulling out your Glock. I guess. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.