? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 days ago

Has a single Republican who challenged the election results or voted against trump's impeachment apologized? Or admitted fault?

It would be in their interest to apologize and to vote to impeach Trump, because if they don't, in 4 years, no one would vote for Republicans, deliberately. Do they really expect that after 4 years people will forget how they behaved? NO! People will never forget!!!

Updated 2 days ago:

Oh my goodness. Judging by the answers, there are even more zombie idiots in this country, that I have expected. Sick people who's been brainswashed by trump ...

• Robert
    2 days ago

I hope not.  If they voted their conscience why would they apologize? It's not like they're democraps who change their thoughts and ideas with every change in wind direction.  I understand the democraps who wanted so much to defund the police were crying for more police and now have the national guard (who they didn't want in Seattle or Portland) standing watch over them.  Pathetic   And as Alexandria Hyphen Cortez wants to start censorship with the media, may I suggest that any and all inflammatory tweets or messages from her filthy mouth be reported so that she may enjoy the censorship which she currently champions. 

2 days ago

Apologized for exercising and attempting to defend their Constitutional Rights?

Nope....and you are correct they won't, Mid Terms are only 2yrs away.

• 2 days ago

Biden is illegitimate and you know it.

• ?
    2 days ago

No, and they shouldn't. There was election fraud and both impeachments were a joke.

• 2 days ago

The truth is coming out regardless of the nonsense you perpetuate or the left perpetuates.