FBI allerted the Sgt of Arms at the Capital that left wing groups would infiltrate the demonstration. Pelosi was informed and did nothing?

FBI reports that credible information was given to the Sgt of Arms for the House and Senate that radical left groups were planning on dressing like Trump supporters and starting trouble during the demonstration. 

Pelosi was given the information. 

Capital Hill Police were shown on video allowing demonstrators through the barricades. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 days ago

Cite your sources that said 'radical left'.

They were "dressing like ..."? Lol, a racist redneck trailer trash costume?  It was probably the ones wearing shirts that said 

"I'm with stupid 👉".

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 days ago

Why do you hate your country so much and keep on spreading fake news?

Please keep on doing so though. It is really good to have you freaks out in the open so we know who you are. We are looking out for people like you, that is domestic terrorists who are willing to mount an Insurrection against the country they make believe to love. Keep talking, useful idiot! If your stupidity wasn't so dangerous, it might be entertaining. Sad inbred loser.

• 2 days ago

Really?  Can you cite a legitimate spruce indicating that the FBI reported "the left" would infiltrate the demonstration?  No?  I didn't think so.

As for Capitol Police letting people in, it isn't because they are sympathetic to the left, it's the opposite. And as they are identified, they won't be capitol place much longer. 

Can you explain why every single person thus far identified have been Trump Supporters?  The whole "antifa did it" claim is baseless.  Why would antifa protest over an election our side won?  

• Leo
    Lv 7
    2 days ago

What exactly was Pelosi supposed to do, take personal command of the security detail?  There are multiple individuals responsible for security at the capitol.  None of them is the Speaker of the House.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 days ago

it's TDS! it's Amazing! Leftists jump at claiming it was right-wing groups that infiltrated blm and antifa protests but it is not worth even discussing the possibility false flag leftists were part of the Capitol incident. Don't tell me liberalism isn't a mental disorder.

• 2 days ago

WTF? That is NOT within Pelosi's purview! It's not her job and she had no power to do anything about it, Einstein.

• Anonymous
    2 days ago

dont do drugs drugs are bad mkay

• Anonymous
    2 days ago

Don't be stupid.

Source(s): Oh, sorry I forgot you're a Trumpster!
  • 2 days ago

You mean the Trump insurrectionists and thugs. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.