Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Biden wants Americans to recommit to wearing the mask, do you libs wear a mask when alone in your car, your house?

Because I laugh at you simpletons.

Sadcat, I just heard that on the radio, why are you so sad?

Be happy, not sad, be of good cheer, my love.

Fireball, I live in a very blue state in the Northeast, 15% of people wear the mask in their car.

• Robert
    1 week ago

I have my SloJoe BIden Mandatory Mask, celebrating Americas first mentally challenged president.  I wear it every day.  

1 week ago

Biden is a moron, a clown, a joke.

• 1 week ago

Why would I wear a mask in the car or at home?  There's no risk of getting sick in either.  It's funny that you call people who wear a mask simpletons, perhaps you don't know what the word means.  Take a look in a mirror if you want the definition. 

• 1 week ago

It will be a permanent fixture, you will be wearing a mask in ten years.. or face a revenue fine, just like they did with speeding tickets.......... for safety reasons because who does not like to be safe

• ?
    1 week ago

No I don’t. And Biden isn’t recommending that. So why are you laughing?

• 1 week ago

Undertakers are adding masks for the deceased as part of their preparations.

• 1 week ago

Why are you ridiculing safety measures to prevent the spread of a deadly contagious virus in the United States?  You sound like an enemy of the American people. 

1 week ago

Yes.  I worry that maybe I’m asymptotic and will give it to myself if I don’t wear a mask all the time.  

• Dan
    1 week ago

Literally everyone is wearing a mask that I see so it's proven that they are bs..I do not wear one unless I'm working.

• ?
    1 week ago

99% OF AMERICANS WILL ONLY WEAR them when they go out into public.