Which Republican would you vote for President in 2024?

So many excellent choices: Hawley, Noem, Cruz, Rubio, Don Jr., maybe ram DJT down their throats?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago
    Favourite answer

Desantis would get my vote.  He calls out the media from trying to ask a question, followed by a speech.

• 1 week ago

None. They've proven to be ALL spineless traitors. Biden 2024

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Not too many of them. Unfortunately a lot of them are low intelligence trashy useful idiots like yourself who suffer from Trump derangement syndrome. It is a very dangerous mental condition in which you are so stupid and you do not realize how stupid you are and you wind up voting for a con man and a traitor and you become one yourself.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Any of Larry Hogan (IMHO the best choice), Ben Sasse, Liz Cheney, Charlie Baker, Adam Kinzinger, Dan Newhouse, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski ....

All good choices and honorable individuals who might appeal to independent centrists like myself.

And they are not going to win an election without the support of the center.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 week ago

do elections EVER end?

• 1 week ago

Raphael Cruz was born in Canada and isn't eligible to be president.

• Liz
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

None. (Psalm 146:3) Do not put your trust in princes Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation.

• Matt
    Lv 5
    1 week ago

if you really think this county is going to elect another Republican as president in the next 2 decades you must be high

• 1 week ago

I'd love to see a Cruz/Noem ticket!

I voted for Cruz in the 2016 primary.

• 1 week ago

There are a lot of great choices. Ivanka is tops, but Sen. Hawley would be a great choice too. Followed by Sen. Cotton or maybe Gov. Scott from Florida.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Rubio is the only one with a chance. The others are  fascists or sucked Trump's XXX.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.