? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 days ago

Did trump think enough of us were stupid enough to reelect him when he planned to throw us under the bus?

all you have to do is listen to his supporters who parrot everything he says, toxicity matching sjws lol, even worse the most toxic capitalist bs ive ever heard

• ?
    2 days ago

TRUMP WON THE VOTE IF YOU SUBTRACT ALL VOTES FROM THE (1) INFORMED (2) INTELLIGENT (3) NON RACIST!!!  you libtards!!!

• Sam
    2 days ago

Dump knew all along that he couldn't beat Biden, that's why he started the Ukraine scandal.

• 2 days ago

But you did all re-elect him.

It is just that the vote counters are lying scoundrels.

• 2 days ago

How was Trump going to throw you under the bus?  What examples do you have?  I see a President who brought manufacturing back to the US by renegotiating trade agreements and created new jobs.  I see low gas prices.  I see health insurance available to all citizens through the ACA, only thing removed was the tax penalty (taxation without representation).  I saw a President who tried to fix immigration; no one was striped of DACA but it was withdrawn as a magnet for illegal immigration and DAPA was not enacted.  I saw four years without war.  I saw tax breaks for all employed people.

I also witnessed hatred and violence such as I have never witnessed before.  Now I see the first tenets of Communism, censorship of free speech.

• Susie
    2 days ago

You will see soon enough who is really throwing you under the bus.  Just keep your head in the sand, and maybe you won’t see that EITHER.     I hear ignorance is bliss.  

2 days ago

74M voted for Trump; so he just missed it a little bit.