Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 days ago

Do you think that Trump is proud that he now holds the record for presidential impeachments?

That is a record that will probably never be broken. At least he goes down in history for something other than the most inept president that ever took office.(notice I said took office, not voted into office)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 days ago
    Favourite answer

He has many other similar records such as bankruptcies, record loss of jobs, failure to handle corona virus, insurrection, record number of lies, the worst deficit with nothing to show for it except tax cuts for the rich....Yeah....

• Sam
    Lv 5
    2 days ago

He knows how bad it looks and its killing him.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    2 days ago

It was inevitable.  Even before he set foot in the White House people have been trying to find a way to remove him from office.  He's not one of them, and isn't a member of the club.  It's not limited to a party or ideology, it's the whole culture of government in Washington.    

• 2 days ago

Yes, and he will throw it back in your faces for the next four years.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • yodi
    Lv 7
    2 days ago

Just goes to show why the electoral college is passe. Wouldn't  it be cool if the candidates visited all 50 states campaigning.

• 2 days ago

Trump was the victim of a NON STOP SMEAR CAMPAIGN orchestrated by the Democrats ever since he got the nomination.

Wall to wall anti Trump propaganda spread by the mainstream media. Big tech censored anyone that didn't want to march in step with the propaganda.

I hope the Republicans ruin Biden just like the Democrats ruined Trump. 

• Anonymous
    2 days ago

I think Trump is furious, but he did bring it upon himself.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 days ago

Say more about how bitter and evil are the nasty demonrats.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.