Candle business name idea?

I recently registered my candle business under 'Kindle Candle' .  Kindle means fire..so I feel that it clicks, or does it sound cheesy?

Happy New Year to you all!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Trademark registration for business https://trademarkfactory.com/

• 1 month ago

Using someone else's trademark as your trade name, without their permission, could cause you legal headaches when they find out.

Just so you know, "KINDLE CANDLES" has been a registered trademark in the USPTO for Yankee Candles since 1991 and been their enforceable brand since 1984.

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Your 'name' sounds ok, its not cheesy.

You could try something like ;- 'Warm Glow',  'Dusk',  'Welcome Light',  Ambience'?.  

• 2 months ago

I think that the majority of people are going to ask you what an book reader has to do with candles.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Lena.  Maybe...just maybe you will be as successful as Yankee Candle company...but in reality...unless you plan to spend over $1,500 a month advertising your candles, you will be luck if you have sold 100 by this time next year.

Kindle is fine...just fine.

• 2 months ago

Kindle means to "ignite the fire".

I don't think it matters what you name your company.

you are opening a candle company, how to do expect to sell any when every boutique has about 20% of the booths are candle companies and I can go to Ikea, pay $4.50 and get one that is better. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.