Candle business name idea?

I recently registered my candle business under 'Kindle Candle' .  Kindle means fire..so I feel that it clicks, or does it sound cheesy?

Happy New Year to you all!

• 1 week ago

Trademark registration for business https://trademarkfactory.com/

Using someone else's trademark as your trade name, without their permission, could cause you legal headaches when they find out.

Just so you know, "KINDLE CANDLES" has been a registered trademark in the USPTO for Yankee Candles since 1991 and been their enforceable brand since 1984.

• denise

Your 'name' sounds ok, its not cheesy.

You could try something like ;- 'Warm Glow',  'Dusk',  'Welcome Light',  Ambience'?.  

I think that the majority of people are going to ask you what an book reader has to do with candles.

Lena.  Maybe...just maybe you will be as successful as Yankee Candle company...but in reality...unless you plan to spend over $1,500 a month advertising your candles, you will be luck if you have sold 100 by this time next year.

Kindle is fine...just fine.

Kindle means to "ignite the fire".

I don't think it matters what you name your company.

you are opening a candle company, how to do expect to sell any when every boutique has about 20% of the booths are candle companies and I can go to Ikea, pay $4.50 and get one that is better.