Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 2 months ago

Please can you help me?

I live in Kentucky, I have settled down in the mountains, with a free-flowing lake. I would continuously fish and hunt in these mountains on regular basis. 

I have recently encountered a group of grizzly bears in the West side of the mountain. I was approached by two grizzly bears, when I was hunting. The grizzly bear aggressively attacked my LandRover, now dented and broken.I am 10 miles away from my original destination, unfortunately phone signal is not so great. I need help urgently! 

Take down the bears' particulars, and claim on their insurance.

not a homework question, and you've posted this 5+ times in different categories. :(

Your phone service is not working but you can contact Y!A? Easy two points troll.

911 is there for you to use ...

• Robert

And yet you can post to the internet and didn't consider Emailing authorities for rescue.  You must be one of those ill-equipped for life snowflakes.  Helicopter parents not teach you anything of value?