C asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Do you go overboard with dill pickles on your burgers?

I do. They are the BEST. I cover the entire surface area of the patty with them because they're so delicious. Am I the only one? Btw I'm not pregnant or anything ha 

Yes absolutely but Iove cheeseburgers and double cheeseburgers.

Also pickles in salds.

Or on the side of burgers too!

Not On the burger. I prefer a good pickle-dill or half sour on the side.

No, I prefer burgers without pickles.

No.I do it too.

• R.j.

C i love them both

• kswck2

Not On the burger. I prefer a good pickle-dill or half sour on the side. Two is they are That good. 

Yes, ever since I can remember. 

When I get burgers, only at our local Betty Burger and always in a lettuce wrap rather than a bun, I get extra pickles and cheddar cheese.  It's the best!

I go one better than you.  I dice dill pickles, it must be dill pickles, and work them into the patty before I grill it.  I may or may not top with more dill pickles.  They do count toward your 5-a-day, right?

I used to pull them out of the burger, now I think they're the best bit. Funny how taste buds change.