Do you need to site a source when selling something and listing its properties.?

I'm selling crystals online and they have metaphysical and physical properties to them. If i am just listing the properties in a list is that something that needs a source, how could you plagiarize a list of facts? An example would be

Amethyst is good for:

1. relieves stress

2. balancing mood

3. spiritual awareness

Now i didn't come up with these properties its just what amethyst is known for, even if I learned it from a few places it a widely know thing that can be found on any website. I'm not taking any phrasing or sentences from any places just using them as a reference for what the stones are best for when I don't remember.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Sky

In a case like that, yes.  If you're going to make horseshit claims like that in order to get people to buy your crap, you'd damn well better provide sources from peer reviewed scientific studies that back up your claims.  Metaphysics has to do with philosophy and imagined, intangible properties of things, basically the supernatural.  It is, once again, horseshit.