Eating disorder but I’m scared mom will make me eat?

I’m anorexic and tomorrow moms taking me out to eat with her friend and her daughter and I’m scared she will make me eat, what do I do?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Don't worry.. eat as you can...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

eat. you arent getting the nutrients to function anyways. how old are you? you sound young and this will damage your growth permenantly. do you actually have disorder or is it your first time trying a pro ana diet? if the latter stop now before you actually develope a serious disorder.

im not against all fasting. once a week fasting is healthy.

• 2 months ago

Of course she will make you eat. She cares about you, and anorexia is a serious illness. She's probably trying to save you before you end up in hospital being fed through a drip!

• Larry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

A eating disorder was the reason why you became anorexic. In a shorter time you can think of, untreated anorexic disease will cause you your life. You may not feel hungry, but your body is starving.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

To answer a question I’m 21 going onto 22 and I have had anorexia before (it first started when I was 14, relapsed at 17 and relapsed again at 18 and I relapsed again at 20 and last relapse was last year) personally I have bipolar disorder and I’ve been in my depressive stage lately

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

eat. you arent getting the nutrients to function anyways. how old are you? you sound young and this will damage your growth permenantly. do you actually have disorder or is it your first time trying a pro ana diet? if the latter stop now before you actually develope a serious disorder.

im not against all fasting. once a week fasting is healthy.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

What you SHOULD do is get help for your eating disorder, as it could cause serious health issues (or even death). That's why it's called a 'DISORDER'. Our bodies were designed to need food/nutrition to fuel them. Depriving them of that necessary fuel is self-harm. The body will take what it needs from within itself, when possible (burning muscle tissue for energy, leeching calcium from bones, etc) until there is nothing left it can take. Nutrient deficiencies manifest in various ways (depending on the specific nutrient the body is lacking). Get help.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

no one says you even have to go

• 2 months ago

Follow your treatment plan. If you've anxiety now, call your psychiatrist.

• 2 months ago

Just eat slowly and then save it in a to go bag. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.