Drew asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Who will win at the Royal Rumble Bill Goldberg or Drew McIntyre?

• adam

if they are pushing that old has been 2 move cant wrestle Goldberg it will be a fast match since he will gas out after 10 minutes. Hopefully Drew retains. He brings a lot more to the table. Not to mention that Drew replaced a part timer and Bill is a part timer. 

I really REALLY hope McIntyre retains the title.

This is WWE's biggest problem, not being able to move on from the past and fully commit to the new generation and making new stars. They have to bring back a 54 year old man that no one wants to see. 

McIntyre has been an amazing champion during this empty arena era, he has carried the WWE on his shoulders and deserves better than a has been coming in and winning the title.

So what SHOULD happen is Mcintyre beats Goldberg decisively.

I don't have much faith in WWE and think Goldberg will win though, which will just lead me to losing abit more faith in the company, as this has been a big issue.

The only way I would be happy with Goldberg winning would be if the Miz successfully cashed in his money in the bank afterwards lol.

Move outta the way Goldberg, it's time for you to leave mate.

I'll say Bill Goldberg only because Drew won it last year and Goldberg has never won it before.

Drew McIntyre will win.

Goldberg because he's got the look and Drew doesnt

The whole angle surprised me. I would think Drew but then why are they even bothering with this?  

Drew McIntyre will win.

• Adam

Drew McIntyre wins unless they are going for a re-match at Mania, in which case goldberg wins, but god i hope not.

• Damien

i cant recall who drew mcintyre is, so i'll go with goldberg