Anonymous

Are you a white supremacist ?

Non-Whites tend to be Anti-White, especially their puppet master & Satan's demons in the flesh, the J. Since most are liars and hypocrites, the only solution is for all people, including Whites, to have freedom of association. If any race, including Whites, wants to live and associate exclusively with their own and not others, kind of like non-Whites often do, then there should be no J created or other group effort to prevent that. Non-Whites, especially the J, are the self proclaimed, chosen swollen head Supremacist. Don't you goy's know that?

No, but I think that you're misusing YA to recruit some!

Are you a troll?

No, I'm a Native American from Calif. We been in the neighborhood for around 12000 years.

No, I’m not.  I’m a white woman with a black boyfriend.  I have a black friend and an Asian friend and Jewish relatives.  I mix with them all and regard everyone as equals.  

• Craig

I think it's better to work with what you've got than to waste your time dreaming about some ideal that would require impossible rearrangement of the real world.  

Limit such indulgence in pure fantasy to your masturbation sessions.

I'm the opposite of a white supremacist; I believe that white supremacists are an implicitly inferior branch of the human species and that they have congenital defects that drive their worldview. My disdain and disgust for them is only exacerbated by my embarrassment at sharing their skin color.

Lol white people aren’t supreme. They only have ruled the world since the 1500-2020

🥴 No.

I like my fathers skin color just fine. He gave it to me. 

• Dze

as in 'active' no .. do i think monkeys are better than me lol .. no ... you can shove that crap right where the sun dont shine ..