Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Can masturbating make me infertile?

I a 20 year old woman and I’ve been masturbating for a couple years now. I’ve done things like using the shower/ bathtub faucet, vibrators etc. I’ve done these things many many many times but I never thought about the consequences of constant masturbating. Can doing it make me infertile or affect things like my egg production? I’ve heard things where it can make you lose your hair etc. what are the real consequences?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No.  Those are childish schoolyard myths that are not supported by any facts in reality.  Masturbation cannot affect your fertility, nor make you lose your hair.  The only consequences to masturbating too much would be potential soreness, chaffing of the skin, etc.

• andy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

note as far as I as i know

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you masturbating your ovaries and uterus?

• 1 month ago

Yes. Don't deflower yourself and lower yourself. Most sociopaths mothers were masturbators. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

no, really masturbation only affects men in a really negative way because their semen that they release has to do with testosterone production and stuff like that. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Seriously, what are you? 12?  Most grown women know that those things are NOT true. 

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Loose your hair ? How is it different than having sex with a penis or a sex toy.

None.

Another myth to frighten people into being asexual.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just think of it as pre-abortions and your helping the environment by not making more peole with no negative effects on you, keep up the good work!!

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no it can't..................

• 1 month ago

I suppose that in extreme cases it can make you sore.  Nothing to influence eggs,fertility of hair.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.