Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Can masturbating make me infertile?

I a 20 year old woman and I’ve been masturbating for a couple years now. I’ve done things like using the shower/ bathtub faucet, vibrators etc. I’ve done these things many many many times but I never thought about the consequences of constant masturbating. Can doing it make me infertile or affect things like my egg production? I’ve heard things where it can make you lose your hair etc. what are the real consequences?

• Sky

No.  Those are childish schoolyard myths that are not supported by any facts in reality.  Masturbation cannot affect your fertility, nor make you lose your hair.  The only consequences to masturbating too much would be potential soreness, chaffing of the skin, etc.

• andy

note as far as I as i know

Are you masturbating your ovaries and uterus?

Yes. Don't deflower yourself and lower yourself. Most sociopaths mothers were masturbators. 

no, really masturbation only affects men in a really negative way because their semen that they release has to do with testosterone production and stuff like that. 

Seriously, what are you? 12?  Most grown women know that those things are NOT true. 

• Tavy

Loose your hair ? How is it different than having sex with a penis or a sex toy.

None.

Another myth to frighten people into being asexual.

Just think of it as pre-abortions and your helping the environment by not making more peole with no negative effects on you, keep up the good work!!

• kelvin

no it can't..................

I suppose that in extreme cases it can make you sore.  Nothing to influence eggs,fertility of hair.