IYO, Who is/was the best WWE Intercontinental Champion of all time? ?

IMO: Chris Jericho.

I'm gonna say the Miz even though I know some older people will disagree BUT hear me out.

I think he is definitely in the conversation because alot of people say Jericho because Jericho had the most reigns at 9. Miz is just 1 reign behind Jericho at 8 reigns BUT the Miz has held the title for about double the amount of days Jericho had it. That means Miz had a lot more success as a defending champion and didn't just play hot potato with the title. He had longer reigns than Jericho, ontop of having the 2nd most reigns ever Miz is only a combined 20 days off Pedro Morales as most combined days as IC champion. That means if Miz wins the title just one more time, he will most likely surpass Pedro aswell as tying Jerichos record.Ontop of that, Miz got the WWE title too early in his career and wasn't very respected at that point, it was with the IC title that he came into his own as a performer with, he went from being a joke and some reality star to having continuously good matches after good matches in bouts that involved the IC title. Look at 2016, the whole year was Miz stealing the show..  He carried the title like it was the world title, The world champion wasn't even on the show but the IC champion was every week, putting on the best matches. Miz brang a prestige back to the title it had been missing for years,  same people will disagree because they don't like today's product blah blah blah, whatever. The Miz is a workhorse, and that's what the IC title is known as, the workhorse title. And that's in all respect to Jericho,  I consider Jericho as the next best after Miz and I respect Jericho as much as the next guy but I think that title meant alot more to The Miz and did alot more for his career, and I think he did alot more for the title aswell.

Mr.Perfect was.

My top picks are:

1) Chris Jericho

2) Razor Ramon (Scout Hall)

3) Mr. Perfect (Curt Hennig)

Source(s): WWE Still Sucks

Mr. Perfect. He was the perfect champion. 

I'm going with Shawn Michaels.

• Adam

I got long sideburns and my hair slicked back

I'm coming to your town in my pink Cadillac

I'm just a Honky Tonk Man

(He's a Honky Tonk Man)

• I personally think Razor Ramon. It's almost like that belt belonged to him or that's what I thought when I watched WWF/E as a kid in the 1990s.