Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

what are your favorite vegan options at longhorn steakhouse ?

I am vegan but my girlfriend s not. I am taking her to Longhorn because that was our first date and it's our anniversary coming up 

ISIS = ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE = daughter of MOSSAD.

AL QAEDA = daughter of CIA.

Next false flag (in order to attack Iran) = STATUE OF LIBERTY.

9/11 and Statue of Liberty false flags were predicted by saint healer prophet VYACHESLAV  KRASHENINNIKOV (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL).

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

I see idiots all over the place insulting vegans. My dad was obese, had heart/lung issues etc. Got on a vegan diet and now he's 100X healthier.

I'm not a vegan myself because I don't have that much self control but don't make up things on the spot. 33% of the nation is obese and 70% are overweight. If more people became vegan it would benefit many.

Telling people that vegan is bad for you with 0 evidence and science education is dangerous. Like the people telling other people that wearing masks is not needed or bad for you. If my dad never changed his diet to veganism he would still be obese and have heart/lung issues.

Simple options are the best. I have never been to a Longhorn Steak House, but I'm guessing it's middle of the road family type restaurant.

So salad bar and a dry baked potato, and add toppings to the potato (if salt and pepper aren't enough for you. 

Depending on how strict you are, best to avoid any of the fried options, since meat, fish and dairy will have been fried in the same oil, as any battered/coated veggies. 

We're you vegan on that first date? Why not both of you having the exact same things you had on that first date? 

At a steakhouse?     A salad.   Their dishes pretty much center around steak, seafood or chicken.

Even anything deep fried is likely to be cooked in the same oils as chicken tenders or shrimp.

• Ivan

I used to just hate it when vegans came into the steakhouse I ran. I always wondered what I would get if I went to 1 of their vegan restaurants and asked for a steak.

Surely what matters is what is YOUR favourite?!

• kswck2

Longhorn Steakhouse provides a very low quality meal for way too much money. As a vegan, there are Much better choices for a steak house. And the better quality ones Do have a vegan meal specially prepared. 

Longhorn is extremely overpriced and of very low quality. Have a beer or wine or sparkling water in its parking lot to cheer your first date and move on to a Thai or Vietnamese place. 

A steakhouse ..? For a vegan ? Try the Caesar salad.

• Goerge

Water.

Then again it would be selfish of you to take that away from the animals.