Do you believe that ever month should have a different ethnicity claim to it? Why or why not?

It would not upset me but by the time we got to the end the few people that do not think everyone is equal would have ruined the good it was meaning to foster. With over a 100 countries it would take a while. And many countries have different beliefs that would require their equal recognition so it may not give the results you hoped to get.

Questions about the answerer are not allowed here.

There are at least 7000 ethnicities. If each and every one had its own month, the cycle would be 588 years

I think this is a sad comment on modern society

There's 12 mo. in a year, how many ethnic groups do think there are in the world?

"ever month "  What does that mean?

I really don’t care, seems like anything black people do... the racists always want it too.. so just give it to them🤷🏽‍♀️