When l google 'Yahoo! Answers,' why doesn't this website appear near the top of the search results?

Take out the exclamation point. Not a good search item. 

Oddly, it works both ways for me.  So....

I was just about to award JASON the favourite answer, his advice appearing to transform my experience, but the mystery around why he,*doesn't* have the same experience irritates, and could be a lie, especially as he appeared to know the solution. The lack of explanation around his admittedly helpful solution also irritates, whereas Anonymous's reply, detailing my own past experience, gives moral support. Yahoo! Answers doesn't allow me to vote for my own answer, which sucks more than Western-style democracy.

• JASON

When I search I can't find it at all. I had to go through Wikipedia and get in that way, then save as a bookmark. There are so few people in here now I think they must be thinking about closing it down.