Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Can I get in trouble for calling up an hotel in another city and threaten the front desk employee?

So I basically had a meltdown earlier because of some new bad developments in my life. My fiancee decided to break off the engagement due to cover affecting travel plans and restrictions. Vietnam has barred anyone from coming in due to covid. She told me that it is best for us to find someone in our countries to date. I'm ticked off because this is like the 5th time I've been screwed over, this time it is the pandemic that caused it. I decided to get a high and so I googled up an hotel in another city and state and called them and threaten to shoot people there. I used an burner app on my phone that gave me a fake telephone number for me to do that. Can I get in trouble for doing this ??? Can they find out who I am if I used an burner phone app ??

You had a fiancee all this time? I hope she knew about all your so-called "mishaps" before she decided to "call it off"!

• Ann

This sounds like Jacob/Kenneth again.  I can't believe he's not in jail or a mental institution.  Another fantasy, whoever you are.

WHAT IS THE LEFT GOING TO DO THIS TIME TO MAKE SOCIALISM WORK WHEN IT HAS FAILED EVERY OTHER TIME

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine whine.

You aren't nearly as smart at you think you are.   No matter how many times you post your "I got dumped by some girl in vietnam" "I threatened to shoot up some work place" "I've got a burner app to hide behind" rants they are just the delusional trolls of a 30 year old virgin, siting in his messy bedroom in his parents' house.

A few people believed you ten years ago when you started this nonsense.  But if you had done even .01% of the crap you've posted over the years you'd already be in prison.  So now even fewer people here believe your BS.  

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob.

• RICK

what a troll

What is this, the 4th or 5th variation of the story

You're still obsessing over this?  You should've left for Vietnam when you had a chance.  You might want to think of a better excuse.  Your "fiance calling off the wedding" and subsequent "meltdown" isn't going to cut it.

That app isn't anywhere near as anonymous as you think.

You just claimed you committed a premeditated crime.

I don't believe YOU could use the app in question if you tried.

Note: Tracing the phone IGNORES the number used for caller ID. It uses the phone's Electronic Serial Number.

• Stoo

Are you guilty of a crime you freely admitted doing and freely shared and know is wrong?  Yes, yes you are. 

1 - Yes;

2 - Yes;

3 - Gee, I wonder why women keep leaving you.