Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Could the liberal media convince everyone the earth is flat if they wanted?

96 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

They sure could!

@Git: He didn't do that through the liberal media. They wouldn't say anything good about him. 

• Git
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Of course. Trump convinced 7 million Americans that he is a great president, didn’t he? 

• 2 months ago

I guess they could convince the ones that now believe that Biden isn't racist but Trump is.  They will believe whatever the Silicon Oligarchs say.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only democrats. But god forbid a Republican disagree they’re probably going to try to make it a law that we have our tongues removed because the truth burns them like a crucifix burns  Dracula 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

This is getting really old.  If the earth is flat how come every other planet, moon and sun are round.  I guess it doesn't matter what the subject is there will always be who like to disprove what the rest know to be true.  Like Trump still clinging to the great lie that he won, and he is clinging to this lie like a baby clings to his blanki.  It just goes to show how some people waste their grey matter by refusing to evolve, beyond the monkey brain.

• 2 months ago

No, that is Trump doing that.  No evidence of fraud to an extent that would make a difference in outcome but his TrumPuppets believe he won in a landslide as he told them to believe.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only people like you

• 2 months ago

DID YOU KNOW THAT IT IS AN INSULT TO THE JACKASS TO COMPARE LIBERALS TO JACKASSES?

• 2 months ago

You have exactly described the actions and philosophy of your "conservative" spreaders of misinformation.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I doubt it, since they haven't cultivated the kind of audience that would be so easily impressionable.

Right wing media would have more interest in pushing such a lie, anyway.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.