will using a wifi card bottleneck the PCIE slot in my pc?

So i have a gaming PC with the AMD with the Radeon 5700 xt and the ryzen 7 processor and pretty basic motherboard. It comes with 3 slots and 2 of them are used by the video card. I wanted to break free from the cable and ordered a wifi card from amazon. Im getting really fast wifi speeds, but ive noticed that in games. Sometimes the game stutters when im playing titles like Re2, Re3 and even league. Should I remove my wifi card? Im still in the grace period of returning it. 

No, but it's a really bad idea.

WiFi is a shared-frequency system.

Every other wifi device in range can affect your connection and there are many other things, from cordless phones through video senders and microwave ovens that use the same frequencies but with different signal systems which do not show up - but still interfere.

WiFi should always be a last resort and reserved for things that cannot possibly connect any other way.

Use Ethernet, or Homeplug to get ethernet connections to where you cannot run cables.

(And WiFi cards added in to desktop machines are the worst WiFi option, as the radio system is exposed to interference from the machine electronics, and the antennas are partly obstructed by the case metalwork.

If there were absolutely no option but WiFi, then a USB dual-band MIMO rated adapter plus a USB extension to put it well away from the case, is the least-bad choice).

[Radio and electronics designer for many years].

• David

More likely you are noticing the drop in network speeds using wifi compared to ethernet - wifi is always slower than ethernet. The card itself shouldn't bottleneck the computer