Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Should I call the police?

Me and my friend are 23. He decided out of the blue to block my number but passes by my house almost EVERYday. And my street is one of those you just don’t end up on. Question I should I call the police if this continues to happen or what would you do?


Fine lmfaooo here’s the story. He’s been mooching off me for years, I pay all his car maintenance and everything, but 2021 I cut off the nice guy act and started giving him the cold shoulder, that’s when he blocked my number. You guys are too smart lmao

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    What would you tell the police?  "My friend passes by my house almost everyday."  That alone doesn't constitute harassment.  There's more to this story.  Let's hear it.

  • 2 months ago

    You should call a therapist.

  • !
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    File a complaint and see what they say. There's usually process to getting a protective order or something in place, and its easier if theres a police record already

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.