Question about selling Guitars on Reverb?

How do I tell my parents that I want to sell my brand new guitar on reverb because it’s not the right guitar for me. I don’t want to sell at a store right now because I think I might get a better deal online.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me

I have bought and sold dozens of flutes for my students (and a couple for  myself) and several of those were on Reverb.  ONLY deal with legitimate stores that sell there.  The only problems I ever had was with people (usually kids that quit playing . . ) who were selling an instrument, often at suspiciously low (was this stolen??) prices.  As far as you selling something that your parents bought for you - well, that is a conversation you will have to have with them.  And I would have THEM be the seller of record - they have (I assume) more substantial financial  things, like credit cards, direct deposit accounts, etc.  I would be wise for you to observe several deals first - maybe flag a few guitars that you are interested in, so you will get notified when and for HOW MUCH it sold for.  I have been a professional musician full-time since 1973, and made every dollar in my life that way - but I STILL am very, very careful with online sales.  If you are a MINOR , as I said - have you parents be your front in this deal.  And if it is a store that you buy from - again, they will want to deal with a legal adult,  Any place that will just take cash from a kid, is not to be trusted.