Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 2 months ago

Research proposal question ?

For my research proposal I 

need to talk about some of the studies that have been done previously for my literature review ,  Would

I able to talk about topics that relate to my question but are not exactly about my topic for example I’m talking about how children deal with grieving can I use a study on how families deal with grieving. Don’t know if that makes sense but I hope someone can help me . Also can not

Get help from teachers as it’s the weekend. 

As long as the information you use has specific references to the effects grief has on children and how they deal with it, that should be ok. I googled 'how children deal with grieving' and got loads of hits, so I am not sure why you cannot find anything. 

** Just remember one thing~ what ever information you cite, make absolutely sure you reference where you got it from or you can get hit with plagiarism. 

Yes, family studies, especially if their are kids in the family, would be applicable.