Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will Donald Trump be missed?

Definitely.He was the best 

I don't miss Donald Trump.

Yes I think so he did get things done. I hope Joe gets things done I suspect the next big change will be congress limiting the power of executive orders if they can because it really shows how useless congress is.

• Tasm

I will miss having someone with a backbone in office.

About as much as my last dump, hey dump rhymes with trump. They must be related. On second thought my dumps while filled with feces, are still more credible and better than anything that turd ever did. 

No. He will not. He destroyed the country and killed over 350k Americans and tried to overturn democracy 

why not?........

We could possibly hear more from Trump in the next four years than we hear from Biden, because Trump is more interesting.

Who?  After noon EST, Jan 20, 2021 I would like to see him ignored until his eventual death.  Not being noticed will be the worst and most deserved punishment for the narcissistic conman with an ego inflated to the size of stadium with a skin 1 atom thick.

Sadly that won't happen but him not being president will be welcome relief.

His disappearance would be a blessing to the peace and safety of the United States 

YES.............