35 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Definitely.He was the best 

• 1 month ago

I don't miss Donald Trump.

• 1 month ago

Yes I think so he did get things done. I hope Joe gets things done I suspect the next big change will be congress limiting the power of executive orders if they can because it really shows how useless congress is.

• Tasm
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I will miss having someone with a backbone in office.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

About as much as my last dump, hey dump rhymes with trump. They must be related. On second thought my dumps while filled with feces, are still more credible and better than anything that turd ever did. 

• 1 month ago

No. He will not. He destroyed the country and killed over 350k Americans and tried to overturn democracy 

• 1 month ago

why not?........

• 1 month ago

We could possibly hear more from Trump in the next four years than we hear from Biden, because Trump is more interesting.

• 1 month ago

Who?  After noon EST, Jan 20, 2021 I would like to see him ignored until his eventual death.  Not being noticed will be the worst and most deserved punishment for the narcissistic conman with an ego inflated to the size of stadium with a skin 1 atom thick.

Sadly that won't happen but him not being president will be welcome relief.

• 1 month ago

His disappearance would be a blessing to the peace and safety of the United States 

• 1 month ago

YES.............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.