I thought liberals were supportive of protests on inauguration day?

Attachment image

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

They are, but only if it's a I Hate America protest.

Source(s): factual truth.
  • 1 month ago

Another good day for Putin, as America implodes under Trump's influence. 

The GOP told Romney he couldn't win without Minority votes, and Trump came along and said, "Oh, yeah? Watch me!" and pulled a lot of racists out from under their rocks. He never could admit that he wouldn't have won in 2016 without Putin's help, and losing 2020 reinforced that. It's hard to get rid of the name Trump but it will always be synonymous with "Sore Loser." 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They were also planning to riot if Trump got re-elected. Looks like they're hypocrites but we already knew that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I thought Republicans supported law enforcement, yet what you site clearly indicates that you're not, that you support those who injured police. Peaceful protests are what liberals support. Violent insurrections that kill and injure police and our elected officials are not peaceful protests and liberals do not support but is what Republicans support: Trump-terrorism or Trumprorism. You are a sedition sympathizer which makes you a seditionist, a traitor to America.   

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

When democrats encouraged more rioting, they were addressing liberals, not conservatives.   

• Sergio
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

And we thought  republicans supported law- enforcement and the constitution but boy were we wrong

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Protests are fine.  Storming the Capitol is not.

Surely you grasp the difference, sweetie?

I don't support violent protests no matter WHO is engaging in them. Most liberals do not.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes they are but they do not support riots or coups. Only Trumptards and Jihadists and right wing terrorists support riots coups and the use of force to overthrow government. 

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It is true the left started this, but the right has taken it one more step. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

🥴 Trump is protesting against a fair election.

You forget that Libs are down for whats just. 

There is no justice in protesting against a fair election.

At least not by burning down the capitol with our highest government officials in it.

Do you really think theyre easy to replace? 

🥴 Oh wait... youre a Trumper. Fairness and justice arent registering. Nor is your taste in leadership upto par. 🥴🙄

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.