Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

What happens if you eat expired Tuc?

Tuc is crackers. Idk if you have them in USA. Okay, so I just ate Tuc crackers which my mom bought for me this morning and I randomly checked the date after I finished eating them and it said best until 31.12.2020 and today it is 16.01.2020. What will happen now? My mom bought it but didn’t check the date. The flavor is sour cream and onion. What should I do? Please tell me, I am freaking out about what might happen and I have exam in 2 days! Will I get food poisoning? What will happen? Please tell me :’(

16.01.2021*

Bob - they actually tasted very tasty, way tastier than usual! I was surprised but when I saw the date I freaked out!

• Funnel

I heard that thirty first month is a bich for Tucs. especially when you travel back to 16.01.2020 somehow and it's still in the future sometimes soo..undigest them shts.

You're not likely to get sick from eating expired crackers

Well!!!! Remember that body part you always wanted larger?  Don't worry, you'll look good with a larger nose.

Kiss your azz goodbye.

• ?

They are fine, they are only a few weeks past their best-before date.

If they don't taste fresh, throw them out.  But the "sour cream" flavor is not actually sour cream so there isn't anything that will go bad in 2 weeks.

• Tavy

They don't go off they just go soft. Freak out about something logical.

U.K.

Nothing. It's a best by date, meaning they won't taste as fresh after that date.

• Petter

Nothing is going to happen, chillax.