Jose Moises asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Who could be the current face of the WWE?

• Scozbo

John Cena - but of course you couldn’t actually see the face

i guess sasha banks she has a good face!

Right now it's a toss up between Drew McIntyre and Roman Reigns.

Usually the face of the company is seen as the top guy, and the top guy is traditionally meant to be the babyface (good guy) that thwarts the bad guy and over comes all odds, he is the main star, the protagonist.

It's arguable that it is Roman at the moment, since he has been in the main event scene alot longer than Drew.

Reigns was seen as the successor to John Cena BUT i think now Reigns will be the number 1 heel in the company, which isn't a bad thing at all.

I will always believe the number 1 star is the good guy so I'll go with Drew McIntyre.

I also think McIntyre has done an amazing job during covid, which is no easy feat.. I actually see him as one of the best WWE champions of this era the way he has been booked.

Drew McIntyre could be the face of WWE.

Roman Reigns obviously is.

There’s a lot of hype around Matt Riddle but I just don’t see it.

Dominik Mysterio

• Adam

When she returns, Becky Lynch. Without her, Drew McIntyre

• Drew McIntyre or Roman Reigns