Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Can a two face backstabbing friend regret backstabbing ?

Or is that rare 

• R.j.

People back stabs all the time and do not care

Like Maddy and Tracey two face backstabbing and Maddy the way she behaviour and lie, l don't get it..

They'll likely feel some regret which is soon ignored xjz

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Whether or not a back stabber regrets their choices or not is IRRELEVANT.

The relevant issue is that the person violated your TRUST ... which should be EARNED back because actions speaklouder than words.

When a person chits on your trust, you can kick them to the curb or give them another chance to win back your trustover the course of TIME!

• Carmen

Anyone with the right heart condition can have a change of heart and regret their imperfect mistakes or wrong doing. The bigger question is can you be a bigger person and forgive and move on? 

When people show you who they are, believe them. 

I would never trust that person again. They do it once, they’ll do it again 

Yes, but often times it's because they dont like the consequences of being caught like embarrassment, losing friends, and being looked down upon. In younger years, people are still learning what it means to be a good friend and are trying to fit in with everyone. So, when someone speaks negatively of their friend, instead of defending them...they agree and add more nonsense to fit in with the other person. Once one develops a sense of self and confidence, this usually stops unless they are just a crappy person, which is also possible.

Forgive them but never trust thwm again.. No.. They wont change and dlnt let them rry and do it again. Thwy wont have that chamce.

• El

Depends on the person. It’s possible but I certainly wouldn’t put my trust in them again.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.