Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Strangest dream ever... what could it mean?

I had this dream last night where I was in prison for 3 years. I don't even know why, I was just there. The dream didn't include a crime or any context whatsoever; I was just in prison. And for some reason, the prison was inside of a fire station. Logically, one would think that perhaps this means that I'm afraid of firefighters, but I am not. What could this mean?

No, not that you are afraid of firefighters, as they are used symbolically in your dream for other professionals who also wear uniforms, like the police.  What have you done in your Life for 3 years? College, a job, a relationship, etc.  Think like that, and you may come up with an image of the importance of the 3 years, or 3 months, etc. Are you in a fire area, like somewhere in California, as they have had so many fires over the years. What would it mean if you were in the southwest?    

• BJJ

I had a dream that I was eating a giant Marshmallow and when I woke up the pillow was gone