Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Why don’t Men respect women anymore ?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Ladies are respectable. But women no longer strive to be ladies. Feminists told them that being lady-like is ‘oppressive’.

• 2 months ago

Respect must be earned and women have stopped trying to earn respect they demand it because they are a woman

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Men never respected women except in the most performative ways.

Sad to know but men will always have a reason to not respect you.

• 2 months ago

We DO respect them, but there’s a lot of stupid, small-minded and politically-correct stuff around gender and identity at the moment, as well as societal roles.  This is what sells the papers and gets clicks online. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Elana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Respect is earned.

Do you automatically respect men?

• 2 months ago

Why should we when women don't even respect men.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Men never respected women in the first place all throughout history. 

• 2 months ago

Huh?  I do.  I put my tongue wherever my girlfriend wants me to.  That is respect!

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why do women believe they deserve respect when they destroyed the society that men built and consented to and replaced it with feminist society that pushed men out of the way to favor women? 

Exactly what have women fought for in the last 100+ years that didn't undermine men and get done with the consent of men? The answer to that question is absolutely nothing. 

The last sixty years has been little more than f*uck the opinion of men on how society should be structured and only consider the opinion of women. Does that sound like a society men would consent to being part of or a society that tells men to respect women? 

When men opposed feminism in the 1890's exactly why was the response "I don't care what you think"? 

And btw, women deciding that they have a right to kill a man's unborn child and abandon his born child ALL without his consent has been noted. When you have a society filled with women that think there is nothing wrong with killing their own unborn child and abandoning their own child then you have a society filled with sh*itty women.

Edit: Gotta love the thumbs down. Perhaps instead of disregarding these kind of comments like you ladies have been doing since the 19th century you could do that thing you want men to do all the time and listen. 

• 2 months ago

I always respect hoes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.