QAnon nutcase Marjorie Green said she will file impeachment papers on Biden on Day One of his Presidency for... ?

Winning the election? Not being Trump?

Update:

Another reason: Mad because Trump was rightfully impeached a second time

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

That her right, that’s where we all need to agree is not that is it right or wrong but the right to do it. Now there are procedures to follow before it goes to impeachment it will not get out the house dems hold the majority but she has the right to bring it to the floor. There was talk to impeach Trump 17 mins after he was swore in.

• 1 month ago

For the publicity. I smell a Presidential run in 2024. Putin is already considering her for puppet-status.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Its just amazing how poisonous these ridiculous QAnon (and other) lies can be. You'd think people would be smarter and better. I still can't wrap my head around it.

• 1 month ago

Exactly.  Republicans don't seem to mind humiliation

anyway.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

These GOP idiots need to be sent packing. They are literally a danger to society. 

• 1 month ago

She wants to make a big splash, it will be more like a turd hitting in the toilet. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She says it is to "Prevent an abuse of power"  he isn';t even president yet so obviously hasn't done anything wrong as president.  She is a newly elected member of congress, and has been criticized for making racist remarks,  I hope all of the people who voted for her are proud.    

To draft articles of impeachment there has to have been an action of an impeachable offence.  Prevention is not a good reason,  Heck Trump abused his power for years and if you follow her line of thought then we should arrest Trump for theft right now to prevent him from stealing from the Whitehouse as he moves out.     

• 1 month ago

No one's gonna take her seriously.

She may *file* them, but neither the House nor Senate will be interesting in pursuing it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, for ABUSE OF POWER. 

I know, I read that article days ago and I agree with her. 

Impeach this piece of sh.it.

Quid pro quo 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

For hurting her feelings. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.