Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Have you noticed how men accept and respect trans men but don’t accept and disrespect trans women ?

Majority of violent attacks and murders are on trans women, trans men rarely deal with this. The perpetrators are almost always men. When they find out a trans man used to be a woman they act so surprised and admiring, they welcome him to their male pride. When they find out that a trans woman used to be a man they say that he is still a man and always will be a man cause he is born that way. It’s like you can only be a man even when you are not born one but you can never be a woman, you must be born a woman to be one. When you are born a man, you are a man forever. Such a sexist f*cked up society. 

If you think trans men are treated with respect, look up what happened to Brandon Teena.

No. I haven’t seen that at all.  I think you made it up.  

Which is which again. You are wrong as woman don’t accept a former man in their loos and changerooms, they get scared of freaks who might rape them 

• Elana

No statistics, no source, no credibility to the question.

Do you have any sources other than "have you noticed?".  As others have said, "no".  What makes you think this isn't all in your head?

No I haven't.

I only accept natural biology.

• Bill

Nope. Transmen are fake men just like transwomen are fake women. If you think fake men are accepted by men then you need to explain this theory to the transmen in the military that have a pretty rough time because of it. 

Tell me though, what kind research did you do before asking this stupid question several times in a row? Yes, I know you asked this question before and it was just as uninformed the other times you asked it. Instead of forming a reality in your head and acting like it is true perhaps you can actually talk to people and read things BEFORE making up your mind. 

It's just a fact that FTM transpeople can "pass" more easily than MTF transpeople. We're all used to seeing boys and young men who are slight of build and dress casually. It's less common to see a very tall woman.

Yes I have noticed and I'm not that surprised. Masculinity/masculine presentation is more respected than femininity

no, i havent noticed that

Yes.  Nobody accepts Gangster Ghost.