Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

As bad as its gotten how can Trump or anyone ever, even contemplate Donald Trump ever running for President again?

Christ on a cracker

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

The limits of stupidity are amazing.

• 1 month ago

cause theyre hoping he can run again

• BB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I seriously doubt that Trump will try again, considering all of the sinister crap that he was put through by the TDS-ridden Deep State.  He deserved better.

• 1 month ago

What's the alternative? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump is delusional enough. Hell, he thinks he won in 2020.

• 1 month ago

Depends on whether or not the Congressional investigation into the election (which I fervently hope happens) ultimately proves massive fraud. Even if it wasn't enough to get Trump reelected, that will vindicate him. 

• 1 month ago

With Trump's malignant narcissism, Trump will think he can win back the presidency in a future election -- even though what he did recently will ensure that he won't.  The moderate Trump supporters who thought he was good for America despite his personal immorality want nothing to do with him now. now that they see he is not only immoral, but unpatriotic.

• Chess
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

who is trump and why do we care?

• 1 month ago

I know, it’s pointless anyone running against the Democrat party now that they’ve figured out they can cheat and get away with it, no matter how obvious.

• 1 month ago

Collective Psychosis

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.