I’m a 25 year old girl with no interest in dating men. Am I lesbian?

The only men I can see myself with are both gay and unattainable.

I do have an interest in being with women and find them attractive but I’m okay with being single, less people to deal with. 

• reme_1

Call the LGBT ctr and talk to the counselor. We don't all find out who/what we are at the same age or in the same way.

Only if you’re interested in dating women. If you’re equally disinterested in both men and women you’re asexual

• Liss

If you’re not attracted to men or women you may be asexual. If you’re attracted to women but not men then you are probably a lesbian. If you find yourself attracted to both (even if you lean more towards one than the other) you’re probably bisexual.

But labels are just labels you don’t have to use them but sometimes it helps to have a word that fits with what you feel/experience. 

• Craig

Not unless you have an interest in dating women.  (Just because you're not aroused by men doesn't automatically mean you'll be aroused by women.)